- Go about your day.
- Partially acknowledge the helicopter flying overhead.
- Hear a scream from afar and register that it is in jest, not in pain.
- Listen to the emergency vehicle’s siren in the distance. Stop what you’re doing and see if there is more than one.
- There is. Sit helplessly as you hear dozens of emergency vehicles rushing to another attack against Jews.
- Open up your regular news source and refresh it until it starts reporting what you’re already imagining.
That’s how a Jerusalemite listens.