- 2 onions
- 2 small green peppers
- 3 carrots
- 1 piece of pumpkin
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of dill
- Olive oil
- Tomato paste (optional)
- Cut the thick stems off the parsley and dill, place the leaves in a strainer and soak.
- Prepare the vegetables. Clean them and chop them. Place them in a pot with some olive oil. Put the burner on low so the vegetables will begin to cook.
- Rinse the greens and then chop them a bit with a knife on a cutting board. Add them to the other vegetables.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add around 3 tbsp. tomato paste (optional).
- Add water to cover the vegetables and more.
- Put temperature on high and bring to a boil.
- Lower burner and cook for 30-60 minutes (depending on how well done you want the vegetables.