This continues to be the only recipe I’ve ever come across with cooked cucumber. I have changed the recipe yet again and I’m sharing it here with the latest changes.
- 2 cups water
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 5-7 cucumbers (depending on the size), cut into chunks
- 1 potato, cut into chunks
- A lot of parsley, cut a little (you can try other greens)
- Some mint leaves (just added this for the first time)
- Salt to taste
- 1 small can of coconut milk (originally it is 1 cup soy milk)
- Juice from half a lemon
- Place all ingredients besides the coconut milk and lemon juice into a pot.
- Bring to a boil and cook on low for around 20 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and puree.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Serve cold with garnish.